Robert joined Quest in 1994 and was named partner in 2012. He has more than 20 years’ experience in financial planning. His clients rely on his problem solving skills and ability to understand the big picture. He has particular expertise in asset allocation and construction, estate planning issues, generation planning and trust design. Rob guides his clients through the planning process and stresses the importance of committing and following through with their investment objectives.
Rob represents a cross generation of clients often as they are in transition, from Generation X to Baby Boomers. His client base includes executives, business owners and professionals from a broad range of industries. Rob received his Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA®) designation and works closely with the other Quest wealth advisors to help men and women who are “suddenly single.”
Professional and Community Commitment
- Member, Financial Planning Association - DFW Chapter
- Board of Governors, Dallas Estate Planning Council
- Member, PIMCO Independent FA Advisory Council
Education and Professional Credentials
- Bachelors of Business Administration with an emphasis in finance, University of Oklahoma
- Certified Financial Planner™ professional
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®
- Registered Investment Advisor Agent with Quest
- Registered Representative with Raymond James Financial Services
- Agent for Life and Disability, Texas Department of Insurance
Out of the Office
Robert and his wife, Tina, stay busy with their three children and pets. He enjoys watching Sooner football, playing his guitar and most types of music.