Marisa Lockhart, CFP®
Senior Associate Planner
Marisa Lockhart is an experienced Certified Financial Planner™ professional who represents high net worth individuals and families. Marisa is recognized for her easy-going manner and excels at helping clients get organized and providing an actionable plan for the future. She joined the Quest Capital Management team in 2005. Marisa is a key member of a leading financial planning team and the primary contact for clients in the following areas:
- Collects relevant financial information that helps facilitate client goal setting and establishing priorities for preparation of financial plans and annual reviews.
- Analyzes financial information to determine present and future financial needs.
- Works on recommended strategies and action plans for implementing the financial plans as needed by her client families and conducting the annual reviews.
- Asset allocation and portfolio performance concerns.
- Questions on employee benefits and retirement plans.
- Tax planning issues and strategies.
- Trade requests and updates to financial plans.
Professional and Community Commitment
- Member, Pro Bono Committee Member (2016), Financial Planning Association, DFW Chapter
- Member, Dallas Estate Planning Council
- Member and active volunteer, Junior League of Dallas. Member of the Grants for Innovative Teaching Committee.
- Member and active volunteer, Community Partners of Dallas
Education and Credentials
- Certified Financial Planner™ professional
- Bachelor of Science, cum laude, family financial planning and minor in general business, Texas Tech University
- Registered Representative with Raymond James Financial Services, Series 7, and 66 licenses
- Founding member of Texas Tech's Red to Black Program which provides free financial planning, counseling and seminars for students to help them achieve financial success
- Summer Session, Richmond College, London
Out of the Office
Marisa has a heart for volunteerism and devotes as much time as her husband and two young children allow. This passion carries over to her work with clients in their philanthropic planning.