Tiffany Garza, CFP®
Tiffany joint Quest in 2012. She is a point of contact for financial planning matters, including goal planning, risk management, tax planning issues, retirement benefits and asset allocation. Tiffany works closely with client’s to determine their retirement benefits and crafts an actionable plan to help achieve their personal and financial goals.
Professional and Community Commitment
- Member, Dallas Estate Planning Council
- Member, Financial Planning Association of Dallas Fort Worth
- Committee Member, Career Development and Symposium Committees (2007-2010)
- Member, Personal Financial Planning Alumni Advisory Board, Texas Tech University (2010)
Education and Professional Credentials
- Bachelors of Science in personal financial planning, Texas Tech University
- Certified Financial Planner™ professional
- Series 7 and 66 licenses
Out of the Office
Raised in West Texas, Tiffany now lives in Richardson with her husband Victor and three children. Tiffany is an avid snow skier, loves the mountains, and enjoys spending time at home with her family.