Connor Thomas, CFP®
Connor joined Quest as a Client Service Associate in 2015 and was named Paraplanner in 2017. She communicates with clients frequently as the second point of contact for all client service needs. She also supports the team by collecting relevant financial information to update and produce financial plans. Connor prepares for client meetings and researches planning opportunities that match clients’ needs.
Professional and Community Commitment
- Member, Financial Planning Association, DFW Chapter
- Member, Dallas Estate Planning Council
- Member and active volunteer, The Hockaday School Alumnae Association
- Member, George W. Bush Presidential Center 43 Club
- Member, Jubilee Park and Community Center Young Leaders Council
- Bachelor of Arts in economics, Sewanee: The University of the South
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNING™ professional
Out of the Office
Connor enjoys playing tennis, traveling, and spending time with her family and friends.