Sergio Garcia, CFP®
Sergio joined Quest in 2016 and has ten years experience in financial planning. He brings a depth of knowledge to collecting and analyzing relevant financial information, facilitating client goal setting, and establishing priorities. Sergio works with clients in areas of tax planning, retirement planning, risk management, education planning, and investment management.
Professional and Community Commitment
- Board of Directors, Secretary, Financial Planning Association, DFW Chapter
- Member, Dallas Estate Planning Council
- Member, World Affairs Council of Dallas/Fort Worth
Education and Credentials
- Bachelor of Science in personal financial planning, Texas Tech University
- Master of Science in personal financial planning, Texas Tech University
- Certified Financial Planner™ professional
- Series 66
- Licensed through the Texas Department of Insurance to serve as an agent for life, health and disability insurance
Outside the Office
Outside the office Sergio spends time with his wife and their dog. He is an avid supporter of Texas Tech and Red Raider football.