Chandler Ferguson, CFP®, CIMA®
Chandler joined Quest in 2003 and was named partner in 2016. He has particular expertise in aligning his clients' values with their long-term financial needs. His passion is building lifelong relationships with his clients and guiding them through the complexities of the financial planning process to achieve their financial goals. His client base includes small business owners and doctors. Since 2014, he has led Quest's intern recruiting program and has excelled at bringing in the highest quality interns in the firm's history.
Professional and Community Commitment
- Member, Financial Planning Association, DFW Chapter
- Volunteer, Financial Planning Association, Junior Achievement
- Member, Estate Planning Council of North Texas
- Member, World Affairs Council of Dallas/Fort Worth
Honors and Rankings
- D Magazine, Top Wealth Managers: 2017*
Education and Credentials
- Bachelor of Business Administration in economics, University of North Texas
- Certified Financial Planner™ professional
- Certified Investment Management Analyst®
- Series 7, 63 and 65 licenses
- Agent for Life and Disability Insurance, Texas Department of Insurance
Out of the Office
He remains an active alumnus through his membership in the North Texas Exes. As an avid football fan, he continues to support "Mean Green" football by attending all home games and a few on the road when possible. He and his wife, Shauna, and children live in Colleyville where they support and volunteer for their city, community and church. He stays active by running and competing in 5Ks, 10Ks and half marathons.
Meet Chandler's Team
* D Magazine, Top Wealth Managers: 2017: We asked every wealth management firm and team in Dallas-Fort Worth Chapter of Financial Planning Association®, Chartered Financial Analyst Association®, and the Investment Management Consultants Association® to tell us about their practice. The final list was selected based on these criteria: top firms or teams must have total assets under management for individual clients of at least $50 million; average assets under management per client of at least $750,000; a 93 percent client retention rate over the last two years; no current disciplinary action; and been in existence for at least five years. They must hold themselves out as a fiduciary for their clients and provide them with the required DOL fiduciary disclosure. A panel of esteemed local wealth managers reviewed the final list. Neither the firms nor their employees pay a fee to D Magazine in exchange for inclusion in the Top Wealth Managers list. Inclusion on the list is no guarantee as to future investment success and may not be representative of individual clients’ experience. Out of the 50 that applied, 25 firms and teams were selected. Raymond James is not affiliated with D Magazine. The inclusion of the financial advisor on the list should not be construed as an endorsement of the financial advisory practice by D Magazine. Neither Raymond James nor any of its’ Financial Advisors pay a fee in exchange for this award/rating. Out of the 50 that applied, 25 firms and teams were selected.
-Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
-Investment Management Consultants Association® (IMCAM®) is the owner of the certification marks “CIMA®”, “CPWA®”, “Certified Investment Management Analyst®”, and “Certified Private Wealth®”. Use signifies that the user has successfully completed IMCA’s initial and ongoing credentialing requirements for certification.