Jennifer Calvi, CFP®
Jennifer joined Quest in 2007 as a Production Assistant and was named Associate Planner in 2010. She provides advice to clients regarding their personally-tailored financial plans. Jennifer consults with clients regarding investment management, tax-efficient planning strategies, analyzes financial information relevant to facilitating client goal prioritization and implementation. She enjoys working with individuals, families, and business owners by guiding them into making sound financial decisions.
Professional and Community Commitment
- Committee Member, Financial Planning Association, DFW Chapter
- Volunteer, Junior Achievement
- Director, Career Development, Financial Planning Association, DFW Chapter (2014 – 2016)
- Director, Special Events, Financial Planning Association, DFW Chapter (2016)
- Co-Founder, NexGen, Financial Planning Association, DFW Chapter (2014)
Education and Professional Credentials
- Bachelors of Science in personal financial planning, Texas Tech University
- Masters of Science in personal financial planning, Texas Tech University
- Certified Financial Planner™ professional
- Series 7 and 66 licenses
Out of the Office
Jennifer enjoys volunteering for the local Junior Achievement Program and FPA. Outside of the office, Jennifer enjoys practicing hot yoga, playing co-rec softball, traveling, watching Red Raider football, and spending time with her family and friends.